Results for previous BL events can be found here:
BL RESULTS ARCHIVE - 2007 to the present.
ROUTEGADGET - view online maps and share your routes.
(New! See our Resources section for info on the upcoming new version...)
Results for the most recent event will be posted here:
A note on age classes..
Your orienteering age is determined by your age on 31st December of the year. Junior age classes go in 2-year increments from M10 or W10 to M/W20; veteran age classes go in 5 year increments from M/W 35 upwards; Open classes (M/W 21) are for ages 21 to 34
Border Liners promoted the final event of the 2013 Cumbria Gallopen Series, with almost two hundred competitors enjoying fast running around the open fellside courses at Faulds Brow near Caldbeck. Isabel Berry, route planning an event of this size for the first time, ensured that navigation skills were tested equally with physical fitness, whilst a special mention should go to the other club members who helped on the day to keep the event running smoothly.
- Faulds Brow Results, Sunday 24th November
- Press report, High Stand and more..
- High Stand Results, Saturday 9th November
- High Pike, Saturday 5th October
- Aughertree, Saturday 21st September 2013
- Askham Fell, Saturday 17th August 2013
- Eycott Hill, Saturday 20th July 2013
- Binsey Fell, Sunday 16th June 2013
- Talkin Tarn, Saturday 1st June 2013
- Hackthorpe New Wood, Saturday 11th May 2013
- Burnbanks 2013, Assessor's Report
- Burnbanks 2013, Organisers Comments
- Burnbanks Level B event, Sunday 7th April 2013
- Coombs Wood, Saturday 2nd March 2013
- Miltonrigg Woods, Saturday 9th February 2013
- Cash Raised for Keswick Mountain Rescue
- Gelt Woods, Saturday 19th January 2013